Retirement will be here before you know it
Be ready with the NM Deferred Compensation Plan
Here are a few more reasons to enroll in the Plan:
- Contributions and any earnings have the opportunity to grow tax deferred
- Resources, education and individual attention to help you plan for retirement
- Automatic payroll deduction
- Low administrative fees
- Variety of investment choices
- PERA Board oversight of the Plan and investment options
- Account assets can be utilized to purchase PERA and ERA service credit on a pre-tax basis
- Schwab Personal Choice Retirement Account® (PCRA)
PCRA brokerage services are provided by
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (member SIPC)
- A loan provision and unforeseeable emergency assistance
- Toll-free customer service line and a Web site specific to the plan
Check out our Plan Highlights now!
Investing involves market risk, including possible loss of principal.
* Withdrawals are taxable income to you in the year the payments are made.
Contact Customer Service or the following local representatives at: 866-827-NMEX(6639).
Clayton Puckett (Central NM).....505-362-8814 (cell)
Chris Day (Northern NM)............505-553-6975 (cell)
Linda Miller (Southern NM).........575-520-2660 (cell)
Retirement Specialists are Registered Representatives of Nationwide Investment Services Corporation, Member FINRA.
Neither Nationwide® nor plan representatives may offer tax advice. Please contact your legal or tax adviser for such services.
©2018 Nationwide Retirement Solutions Inc. All rights reserved. Nationwide, On Your Side and the Nationwide framemark are service marks of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company.