The forms listed below are the most frequently used forms. Contact us if you have questions about which form to use.
- Use our EZ Enrollment form and your contributions will be defaulted to a New Mexico LifeCycle Portfolio, a pre-designed investment fund that closest matches the year you turn age 65.
- Use our full Participant Agreement to select your own investment options from the Plan’s fund line up for your contributions
- Change your contributions
- Select or change beneficiaries
Manage my money
Incoming Assets Form (PDF)
- Roll money over from other retirement savings accounts into your Plan
- Decide which investments you want the rollover money to go into
- Decide if you want to enroll in Asset Rebalancing
Apply for an unforeseeable emergency distribution. Submit the above application along with supporting documentation so an accurate and complete assessment of your circumstances can be made.
Provides the form needed to change federal and/or state income tax withholding.
Manage my account
Beneficiary Change Form (PDF)
- Select primary and contingent beneficiaries
- Change how your money will be divided between your beneficiaries
- Remove and add beneficiaries
Add or change your checking or savings information for automatic deposits to your bank account
Employer Change (PDF)
Allows participants to change employer information.
Increase Deferral (PDF)
Allows participants to increase deferrals.
In-Service Withdrawal (PDF)
Explains the qualifications for an in-service withdrawal from eligible accounts.
Purchase retirement service credit from your Plan account balance.
Manage someone else's account
View/print the information you and your attorney will need to provide in the event of a divorce.
Follow this link to view/print information on how to notify us if you are going on military leave.
- Report the death of a Plan member - please remember to submit a certified copy of the death certificate if you are reporting the death of a plan member
- Update your beneficiary information.
- Request a payout.
Explains how to continue to defer federal income tax.
Plan Highlights (PDF)
Features the Plan policies and procedures, and well as fund listings and instructions on enrolling.
Loan Information (PDF)
Details the provisions of the Plan's loan policy.
Life Insurance Forms
Modify existing life insurance policy.
PDFs require Adobe® Reader®