Completing the Enrollment Form
Here are some basic instructions to help you complete the enrollment form and begin investing for your retirement.Download the enrollment form
- Enter all of your personal information in the fields provided
- Enter your gross annual salary
Section II – EMPLOYER (PLAN) ENTITY NUMBER
This section can be completed by your employer or if you have the information available:
- Enter your employer’s entity number in the boxes provided
- Populate your employer’s name and information
Section III – TYPE OF REQUEST
Check the New box.
Section IV – DEFERRAL SUMMARY
In the NEW column, on the Total line, enter the dollar amount or percentage from each paycheck that you’d like to contribute.
Section V – PAYROLL FREQUENCY
Check how often you’re paid.
Section VI – AUTOMATIC INCREASE
Select percentage or dollar amount annual increase you would like to deduct in July.
Section VII – CATCH-UP
Check the appropriate option:
Important: If you fall into one of the categories below (age 50+, or three years from retirement), please contact us for more information on how much you can contribute to your Plan through these special provisions.
- If you’re three years from the year you are eligible to retire and would like to take advantage of the traditional catch-up provision, select the Yes, 3-year box and enter your Normal Retirement Age, which is your age 3 years from now
- If you’re over the age of 50 and would like to take advantage of the 50+ catch-up provision, select the Yes, Age 50+ box
- If you don’t meet either of these criteria, or don’t want to take advantage of a catch-up provision, select the No box
Section VIII – ASSET REBALANCING
If you’d like to opt in to asset rebalancing, check the Enroll me in asset rebalancing box. If you have questions about asset rebalancing, please contact us.
Section IX – FUNDING OPTIONS
Select your investment options and where you would like to deposit your contributions. Enter the percentage for each option you select. Be sure that the total adds up to 100%.
Section X – CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY
Fill in any changes to beneficiary designations.
Get the help you need
If you need help filling out the form or understanding funding options, please call us.